Price Transparency and Patient Billing
This hyperlink, http://pricing.floridahealthfinder.gov, to the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) pricing website provides information on payments made to the facility for defined service bundles and procedures.
According to AHCA, “the service bundle information is a non-personalized estimate of costs that may be incurred by the patient for anticipated services and…actual costs will be based on services actually provided to the patient.”
Estimate of Costs
- The Center provides, as a practice, a personalized estimate (with charges specific to your anticipated procedure) to each patient prior to surgery.
- Estimates or updated estimates shall also be provided at the request of the patient, prospective patient, or legal guardian within 7 business days from the receipt of the request.
- Actual costs may exceed the estimate.
- Please contact your health insurer or HMO for anticipated cost sharing responsibilities.
How much will my procedure cost? Click here to get more information.
- The Center shall provide an itemized statement upon request of the patient or legal representative within 7 business days after patient discharge or 7 business days after the request, whichever is later.
Billing Information and Practices, Collection Process and Financial Assistance
- We, in general, call to let each patient know the estimate of costs, what insurance will cover, and any patient responsibility prior to the day of surgery.
- The Center will bill all valid health insurers. Patient responsibility will be collected at the time of surgery.
- An itemized statement shall be mailed for balances that are the patient’s responsibility.
- Past due balances will be sent to a Collection Agency.
- Financial Assistance and Charity Care is available based on individual need.
Services may be provided in this health care facility by the facility as well as by other health care providers that may separately bill you.
- Surgeon’s Fees—Billed by the Surgeon
- Pathology Fees—Billed by laboratory
- Anesthesia Fees—Billed separately by Moonlight Anesthesia, PA
- Assistant Fees—Billed separately by your physician
Naples Pathology (239) 263-1777
21st Century Laboratory (239) 936-4507
Quest Diagnostics (866) 697-8378
Lab Corp (800) 845-6167
Moonlight Anesthesia/Quantum Anesthesia (239) 217-0376